Ballroom 101: Social Dance for Singles- Completely beginners
Ballroom 101is a fun and easy, self-paced, follow along social dance course for single folks or couples who have never taken lessons before or who have just started and want to know more about the dance basics. Scott’s friendly and encouraging teaching style is peppered with tips and advice on each dance and makes it feel like he’s giving the lesson just for you!
· Don’t have a clue where to start with partner dance,
· Are socially shy and run when the music starts at parties.
· Want to look and feel sexier
· Need skills for the dating scene
· Think you have bad rhythm OR have been told you do.
· Want to rekindle your relationship
· Want to lose a few CoVid pounds
· Always wanted to learn “the right way”
· …Keep reading, This is the course for you!
Becoming a great dancer starts with you! The great thing about this course is that you don’t need a partner! (But, if you have one, better yet!) Learn the leader or the follower’s part to build confidence in your own movement and with your future partners, in the comfort of your own home! With these basic moves under your belt, and with practice, you’ll soon be able to step out with a partner onto any social dance floor with greater confidence and lots more enjoyment!
Here’s what included in this fun and easy seven lesson course:
· Lesson #1 - The Four Elements- Intro to 6 dance basics
· Lessons #2-#7 Six popular dances based on the Four Elements: Waltz, Rumba, East Coast Swing, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Salsa
Each follow along lesson (feels like a private lesson) will introduce:
· 3-4 basic patterns in each of 6 dances
· Leader and follower parts (unless noted otherwise)
· Basic rhythms and timing
· Basic lead and follow exercises
· Ways to develop better connection and posture
· Sequence of patterns to music
· History of each dance
· Ways to engage the body and mind for greater Brain Power!
What’s holding you back from enjoying your best life?
· If you’re ready for more fun and enjoyment in your life
· If you want to increase your self confidence
· If you want to meet people and make new friends
· If you’re ready to look and feel better
· If you want to share quality time with your partner
These foundation lessons in Ballroom 101 have introduced thousands of new students, singles and couples, to the unexpected simplicity of learning to social dance with a partner.
And, now you can do it, too!
DON’T miss this easy beginning dance course that will give you the kickstart you need to achieve the fun and life you deserve. You’ll be amazed at how simple and fun it can be!
Tired of sitting on the sidelines when the music starts? It's time to CREATE your BEST life!
Fill out the form below to start your exciting journey into the world of social dance and get the attention you deserve!
Seven 30 minute lessons $95 ITEX (Price slashed from $150)
-- It may be too hard?
- you may not have rhythm?
- you weren't coordinated enough?
- you'd embarrass myself?
- you'd be awkward and look uncool?
- you didn't have a partner?
This is YOUR TIME!
Dance like a Star.. Haven't you waited long enough?
Leader or follower, learn to dance the basics on your own and bring a sense of ease and assurance with you to any social event.
In the first class, you'll be introduced to FOUR inter-related "Elements of movement" in six dance rhythms. This will create a foundation that will make learning easy. The next six lessons will develop basic patterns in those six dances. With these moves under your belt, and practice, you’ll soon be able to get out on any social dance floor, feel more assured, more confident and have lots more fun!
#1 Intro to Four Elements
#2 Elegant Waltz
#3 Romantic Rumba
#4 Jazzy Swing
#5 Cheeky Cha Cha
#6 Sophisticated Foxtrot
#7 Sizzling Salsa
All lessons are 25-30 minutes long and will include 3-4 basic patterns, a brief history of the dance, rhythm lessons, tips on posture, dance frame and Brain Power!
Entire course $95 ITEX (Price slashed from $150)
...I’ve danced around the world, competed professionally and with my pro-am students, owned national level dance events and received numerous National Top Teacher awards.
But, above all, my passion is to teach. I’m grateful that I’ve had the opportunity to guide hundreds of people into conscious, expressive movement, empowering them to move into the world with more confidence and joy.
During these uncertain times, when so many are at a loss, I feel that the power of movement in the body and connection with self and others is crucial for our mental, physical, emotion and spiritual health.
Thank you for joining Dancing with Scott and Ballroom 101. Looking forward to seeing you on the virtual dance floor!
IMPORTANT! READ THIS!
- To purchase this series of lessons, please fill out the info field below and provide your ITEX info. You will receive the class link, by email,
- Your ITEX purchase gives you lifetime access to the play list