Date Night is a Super Alternative to heading out to your local bar for the regular happy hour experience. Produced in lovely private venues with a party like atmosphere, Dates Nights are a great way to spend quality time with your partner, learn together, have fun and meet new people!
Especially created for Couples and Friends/Pairs... with Covid safety in mind. CoVid vaccinations are strongly suggested.
When: Friday, October 22
Where: Kraeer Celebration of Life Center
200 W Copans Rd
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
Time: 6:00 to 9:00pm (First lesson at 6:30pm)
Door: $35 per person
Get your Date Night groove on with Latin Dance group lessons led by local pro Scott Lappin.
Pick up moves in the Salsa & Bachata and even some slick Line Dances. Perfect for beginners!
Not in a "Couple"? That's OK, bring a fun friend to make a "Pair"
What to wear?
Guys: Step out in your Glitziest Best: Shoes, Jackets, Shirts, Hats…The more “Flash” the better!
Gals: Blind us with your "Bling-ified" Beauty, from head to toe!
Enjoy a delicious Date Nite Happy Hour spread, complete with wine, beer & Special "Glow" Punch! There will be time for mixing, mingling and general merriment between lessons!
Levels of Dis-Dancing & Social Comfort for the evening
---- CoVid Vaccinations strongly suggested----
· During group class, dance only with your partner (no switching)
· Limited class size - Social "Dis-Dancing" on dance floor :O)
· Safety Actions: Temperature check at the door, Hand washing.
· Masks requested to enter. Then, at your discretion for the rest of the evening.
$35 per person admission includes:
· Two ½ hour+ group lessons. Groovy sounds on the dance floor all evening.
· Delicious Date Nite Happy Hour spread.
· Two drink tickets (additional tickets $5 cash suggested donation)
Please reserve your places now. Attendance is limited
Limited ticket sales at the door.
Your hosts- Paul Moss, Sophonie Eristhenes & Scott Lappin
Questions? (561) 901-6711
A fun evening of dance and food, all safely presented in the beautiful event space at Kraeer Celebration of Life Center.